You are using an old browser with security vulnerabilities and can not use the features of this website.
We are offering several three- to twelve-month fellowships to external PhD candidates who would like to do their research within one dedicated project of the CRC. Here you will find the vacancy.
Please see the available projects here: https://www.uni-potsdam.de/en/sfb1287/subprojects.html
The fellowships require completed academic studies at an institute of higher learning (Master’s degree or equivalent). Please send your application as a single PDF file including:
(1) a statement of research interests and motivation,
(2) a full CV,
(3) a short research proposal for the duration of the fellowship,
(4) the names and e-mail addresses of at least two referees,
(5) academic transcripts,
(6) list of publications/talks/presentations, and
(7) a web-link to a copy of the Master's thesis
to Dr. Anastasiya Dockhorn-Romanova firstname.lastname@example.org. She will also answer further questions.
Deadline for the application for a fellowship in 2019 is September, 30, 2018. Late applications may be considered if positions are unfilled.