Filming Permits

Foto- und Drehgenehmigungen für die Universität Potsdam
Photo: Karla Fritze

Film and photography permits at UP locations

The Press and Public Relations Department issues permits for film and photography shooting at the University’s various locations. Please send your requests in a timely manner, before your scheduled shoot, to the Department.

Film and photo shoots in Student Services facilities

Please note that a permit from Student Services is required for shooting film or photos in the commons and cafeterias. 


Please send timely queries for film and photo shoots to: