Information for University of Potsdam members regarding the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2)
On this page the directorate of the University of Potsdam informs about current measures and information in connection with the novel corona virus (SARS-CoV-2). The Coronavirus website is updated regularly.
Current information – compact
In cooperation with Johanniter and a Potsdam pharmacy, there are Covid-19 rapid testing opportunities on all three campuses of the University of Potsdam as part of the so-called “Citizen Testing”.
- Mondays: Am Neuen Palais campus, Building 8, ground floor under the Audimax, From 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: Golm campus, Building 29, foyer, From 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: Griebnitzsee, Building 6, room 2.22/2.23, From 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Fridays: Griebnitzsee, Building 6, room 2.22/2.23, From 12:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
You can make appointments online at: https://alhorn-apotheken.de/corona-test-kalender/
Important information for the employees of the University of Potsdam
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- All members of the university are asked to ensure that conduct towards other people is not marked by prejudice or discrimination stemming from fear, uncertainty, or hysteria.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from submitting individual questions for the time being. If absolutely necessary, you can contact krisenstab-coronauni-potsdamde.
- The situation is extremely prone to changes, which means that adjustments or further decisions will need to be made. Please keep yourself informed on current decisions and developments by visiting the mentioned websites on a regular basis.