Information for University of Potsdam members regarding the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2)
On this page the directorate of the University of Potsdam informs about current measures and information in connection with the novel corona virus (SARS-CoV-2). The Coronavirus website is updated regularly.
Current information – compact
30 March 2020
- New information for international students, regulations for the use of the PUCK and the obligation to register can be found under "Studies and Teaching".
- What happens next with examinations, the semester and online teaching? University President Oliver Günther provides information in his video blog (episode 2):
24 March 2020
Today, the university begins the so-called emergency on-site operations. This means that the activities and presence on site will be restricted even further in order to reduce the risk of infection. Operations will be restricted as a consequence. Further informations are available here.
23 March 2020
From Tuesday on, the University of Potsdam will scale back operations even further and transition to so-called emergency on-site operations. “We have to do our part to slow the spread of the corona pandemic,” Prof. Oliver Günther said in a video message.
Important information for the employees of the University of Potsdam
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- All members of the university are asked to ensure that conduct towards other people is not marked by prejudice or discrimination stemming from fear, uncertainty, or hysteria.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from submitting individual questions for the time being. If absolutely necessary, you can contact krisenstab-coronauni-potsdamde.
- The situation is extremely prone to changes, which means that adjustments or further decisions will need to be made. Please keep yourself informed on current decisions and developments by visiting the mentioned websites on a regular basis.