- Please register using the registration form on the respective workshop page.
- You will then receive a confirmation of registration by e-mail with the conditions of participation and payment.
- Your registration is not binding until either the participation fee has been transferred or we have received a cost absorption declaration from your institution within 7 days following the registration.
The participation fees for our workshops vary according to your status group. For PhD candidates and postdocs of the University of Potsdam, the university covers a large part of the costs.
|Statusgroup||Fee per workshop day|
|PhD candidates of the University of Potsdam 1||20 EUR|
|Postdocs, junior professors and new appointees of the University of Potsdam and other Brandenburg universities2||30 EUR|
|PhD candidates3 & Postdocs at partner institutions4||120 EUR|
|External PhD candidates & postdocs5||145 EUR|
1 Independent of their particular funding and employment.
2 That is: BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg, the European University Viadrina, Film University Babelsberg.
3 Insofar they are doing their doctorate at a university other than the University of Potsdam.
4 Generally, the participation fee can be covered by the respective partner institute. Please contact the responsible contact person at your institution. Below you will find a list of PoGS partners as well as a template for the cost absorption declaration for download.
5 Participation in workshops of Potsdam Graduate School by private persons without a scientific background is not possible.
Please note the following information
- Partial payments or incorrect payments and payments after the deadline cannot be considered.
- If no valid payment or approved absorption declaration is received within the payment deadline, you will be deregistered from the respective workshop.
- If all seats in the relevant workshop are already taken at the time of your registration, you are automatically moved to the waiting list.
- The order of the waiting list is determined by the date of registration.
- If one of the previously registered persons cancels participation in a workshop, the place goes to the first person on the waiting list. This person will be notified by us in writing.
- If you are unable to attend a workshop, please cancel as early as possible, but no later than 10 days before the workshop begins.
- A refund of the participation fee paid after a cancellation will only take place if you cancel in time - i.e. up to 10 days before the start of the event. Or if you cancel less than 10 days before the start of the workshop, provide a valid medical certificate (for yourself or your child).
We offer free childcare during the participation in our in person workshops. Please note that this takes place exclusively in the rooms of our cooperation partner "Kurzzeit-Kinderbetreuung (KuKi)", Breite Straße 19, 14467 Potsdam. You can request childcare directly via the registration form when you register for the workshop. Childcare cannot be provided for participation in online workshops.