Information on workshop registration for doctoral candidates
- You may register for our workshops via the online registration form. Please note your status as one of the following:
- Doctoral candidates at the University of Potsdam = UP
- Doctoral candidates at a partner institute of the Potsdam Graduate School = Partner. Below you can find a list of our partner institutes for download.
- Doctoral candidates at a non-partner institute = External
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with information on participation and payment of course fees.
- Please note that registration is complete only after full payment has been received. Depending on the applicant’s status, the following conditions apply:
- For UP applicants, the workshop fees will be paid by the University of Potsdam. You only need to transfer a co-payment of 20 € per workshop day within 7 days after receiving the confirmation email
- For Partners, the workshop fees should be paid by your respective institution.The PoGS will forward your workshop registration to the person at your institution in charge of funding. You will receive the confirmation email as soon as your institution confirms with us. Your institution will inform you of any co-payments required.
- For Externals, participation costs 145 € per workshop day. Please transfer the full amount within 5 days after receiving the confirmation email.
- Participation in workshops offered by the Potsdam Graduate School by private individuals without an academic background is not possible.
20 € per workshop day
contact partner institution for details
120 € per workshop day paid by UP
120 € per workshop day paid by partner institution
145 € per workshdop day
For payment, please note the following:
- Partial, late or incorrectly labeled payments will not be considered.
- If payment is incomplete, incorrectly labeled or not received by the deadline, you will be deregistered from the course.
- Payment can only be accepted as an electronic transfer.
- In case registration for a course is already full, you will be automatically placed on the waiting list.
- The order of the waiting list is based on the time of registration.
- In case of cancellation by a registered participant, the place will go to the first person on the waiting list.
- The waiting list rules apply to all applicants regardless of status.
- If you are officially registered for a course, cancellation is only possible up to 10 days before the course begins.
- For UP and External attendees, payments will be returned only in the case of timely cancellation or a doctor’s note.
- Cancellations by Partners will be forwarded to the respective partner institution. The institution will process your cancellation and inform you of their conditions.
- Failure to attend without advance notice may prohibit you from attending future courses.