Mentoring Plus for Female Doctoral Candidates*
Interdisciplinary support for female scientists* in career orientation and planning
Target group: Female PhD candidates
Duration of the program: 12 month
* Mentoring Plus is aimed at all female doctoral researchers who identify themselves permanently as women.
Are you wondering where you want to go professionally? Are you about to plan the next stages in your professional career? Would you like to actively shape your career and life plans? As a doctoral student or postdoctoral researcher, you will find individual and practice-oriented support in the Mentoring Plus program.
- Mentoring - professional biographical exchange with a specialist and/or manager (individually designed in terms of content and time)
- Training - further development of practical and leadership-oriented qualifications
- Networking - within the program with mentees and mentors, in the Network of Talents with other highly qualified young professionals, across industries with experts
- Individual support in defining specific professional goals
- Assistance in the development of suitable career strategies and their implementation
- Personal and professional biographical exchange with an experienced specialist and/or manager
- Access to industry-specific, informal, empirical knowledge
- Further development of your competence profile and practice-oriented qualifications through professional training courses
- Networking with highly qualified women pursuing similar career paths and junior staff in the Talent Network