International Mentoring Plus
Interdisciplinary support for female scientists* in career orientation and planning
Target group: Female International and German PhD candidates and postdoctoral researchers
Duration of the program: 12 month
* International Mentoring Plus is aimed at all female doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who identify themselves permanently as women.
Are you an international or German female scientist with international career ambitions? Are you wondering where it should go for you professionally? What a successful international career inside or outside academia can look like? How to prepare your desired career paths well? Would you like to actively shape your career and life planning? As a doctoral candidate or postdoc, you will find individual and practice-oriented support in the Mentoring Plus program.
- Mentoring - professional biographical exchange with a specialist and/or manager (individually designed in terms of content, location and time)
- Training - further development in the areas of career planning, intercultural empowerment and application profile
- Networking - within the program with mentees and mentors, in the Network of Talents with other highly qualified young professionals, and with experts from other sectors.
- individual support for internationally oriented female scientists in defining concrete professional goals
- assistance in the development of suitable career strategies and their implementation in the German and global context
- personal and professional biographical exchange with an experienced specialist and/or manager
- Access to industry-specific, informal knowledge and experience beyond national borders
- Further development of your competence profile and practice-oriented qualifications through professional trainings
- Networking with highly qualified women pursuing similar career paths and young professionals in the Network of Talents
Please note that program costs are differentiated by three group affiliations:
- University of Potsdam
- Partner institutes
The amount of the cost contribution or the participation fee depends on your affiliation to one of these groups. For more information, please refer to the current announcement.
Contact person: Jasmin Blümlein
Potsdam Graduate School
WIS | Wissenschaftsetage, 4th floor
Am Kanal 47