Information for poster presenters:
- Your poster should be presented in DIN A0 format (portrait).
- Each poster has a unique number according to the session. You can find your number here.
- Online participants should prepare a 1-minute PICO presentation of their posters. They will hold it at the end of the respective oral sessions.
- During the on-site poster sessions online participants will have the opportunity to present their posters in zoom sessions. We will provide the links shortly before the start of the conference. There will be the possibility to talk to the online participants via laptops at the conference venue.
We need some days to prepare the tool for the hybrid poster session. Therefore, all poster presenters please send their posters as pdf files until 28th of September 2021 8 p.m. (MEZ) to Fabian.kemnitzuni-potsdamde. Please write in the subject "Poster session NatriskChange your poster number" so that we can easily allocate your poster to the respective session.
In case your poster is too large to be sent by email, you can also use wetransfer or alike. Please contact Fabian Kemnitz, too.
Poster presenters, who will attend on-site: please send the pdf files for the online platform and bring your printed posters to Potsdam. There is no possibility to print posters at the conference venue.
Information for presenters of talks:
- Invited talks will last 20 minutes plus 10 minutes for discussion.
- Talks will last 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussion.
- Please make sure to respect your time frame. Listeners appreciate talks that are planned according to the provided time limit.
- You can either send your presentation in advance to Fabian Kemnitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or bring it on a stick.
- Please save your presentation as pdf or pptx.