Our website https://www.uni-potsdam.de/en/lingcos/index.html is being constantly updated. There you will find information about the program, venue and transport.
The program can be accessed at https://www.uni-potsdam.de/en/lingcos/program.html. We ask you to limit your talk to 20 minutes. After each talk there will be an additional 10 minutes of discussion time.
We kindly ask you to take note of the following points:
- The conference warm up will take place on October 7, at 19.00 pm in the foyer of the Auditorium Maximum at the Neues Palais (building 08, rooms 0.60 and 0.61). Here you will also find the registration office, where you can register on arrival. The coffee breaks will also take place in these rooms.
- The conference rooms are 0.58 and 0.59, building 8 of the Neues Palais, next to the foyer.
- In the conference rooms, a beamer and a computer with the usual software (Office 2010) will be available. So you will only need to bring an USB-stick with your presentation. In case you want to use a Mac-computer, please bring an adapter for the beamer.
- There will be a table on which you can display your publications related to the theme of the conference. Publications about Coseriu’s works are of course especially welcome. The registration office will be always open but we cannot take any responsibility for the books.
- We ask all participants who have registered for the Conference dinner at the restaurant Drachenhaus on October 9, at 19.00pm to consider their registration as binding. Please tell us by September 20 if there are any changes.
- The guided tour of the New Palace and Park Sanssouci will take place on October 9 at 16.00pm. You can still register for the tour if you have not yet done so.
Should you have any questions about the conference, please contact Mrs. Julia Verónica Böhm (juboehmuni-potsdamde), who is in charge of registration office.
We look forward to welcoming you soon in Potsdam.
With our best regards,
Gerda Haßler Thomas Stehl