Information about exam procedures
- Information (in German) about the procedures of the oral defense of the master thesis
- Information (in German) about the procedures of oral exams for diploma students
The dates of exams and of the exam registration can be found on the information page of the faculty . This site also includes the effective examination regulations. Please read them carefully!
You can find the place and date of the exams of our chair by browsing to the homepage of the departement of economics and social sciences of the UP. Follow the links "Prospective & Current Students" ("Studieninteressierte und Studierende"), "Study Organization & Examination" ("Prüfungswesen"), "Important Documents" ("Studienrelevante Dokumente"). You will end up on a webpage showing information about the exams. The link "Klausurangebot für alle Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen Studiengänge" contains all information you need about the exams. Alternative: click here!
We want to point out the following:
- For BA/MA students, the registration to the exams and seminars, which take place in the respective term, takes place via PULS at the beginning of the term!
- The registration for repeated exams for BA/MA students takes place via PULS as well.
- Diploma students sign up for regular exams and for repeated exams in the given period (see: information page of the faculty) at Dr. Garz of the economics examination office.
- Students who study regional sciences sign up for regular exams and for repeated exams in the given period (see: information page of the faculty) either at Dr. Garz of the economics examination office or at the chair, where you have to sign in a list. Please note thereto the office hours (Office) and the period of registration (News).