Applications are accepted via the online portal. Registration is required. Please fill out the Outgoing University Partnerships form and upload the following application documents:
1. Résumé in tabular form
2. Description of your study plans abroad / statement of purpose
3. Copy of bachelor’s degree transcript (only for master’s students)
4. List of all courses attended thus far
5. Result of the internal language test at the University of Potsdam (German Academic Exchange Service [DAAD] test) or a comparable language certificate
6. A passport photo
7. A letter of recommendation from a university instructor
Please do not upload this document. Instead, submit it in a sealed envelope to the International Office or ask the instructor to send it by email directly to the International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because there are normally more applicants than slots in the program, the submitted documents provide a foundation for the initial selection of candidates after expiration of the application deadline. The selected candidates are then invited in for an interview, where a decision is made about the candidate’s nomination for a semester or a year abroad. However, the host institution makes the final decision about admission.