COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates for Partner Universities
The summer semester 2021 is currently primarily taking place through online offers.
Summer semester 2021
- Due to the current situation the summer semester 2021 started mostly with digital formats. Only a limited number of courses, such as lab courses, sports and music practice, are conducted on site under the application of hygiene and testing concepts.
Current situation at the University of Potsdam
- You can find the latest updates on the situation and safety measures at the university on https://www.uni-potsdam.de/en/studium/studying/corona.
Situation in Germany and, in particular, Brandenburg and Berlin
- Meetings: 1 household plus 1 person from another household
- Obligation to wear a mask in public spaces indoors, in waiting areas, and on the public transport; in Brandenburg one is required to wear either a surgical or a FFP2 mask; in Berlin only FFP2 masks are permissble.
- 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. curfew (exception: valid reason, such as a doctor’s appointment)
Support for international students in Potsdam
- The health and security of our students is a top priority for us. Supporting our international students as much as we can in these uncertain times is of utmost importance to us and we will take care of them as best we can.
Further information and contact details for students
- Information on questions relating to your studies in light of the coronavirus is available on www.uni-potsdam.de/en/studium/studying/corona.
In order to reduce the risk of infection, personal office hours at the International Office have been canceled until further notice. Our advisors can still be reached via e-mail and telephone, though. Details are available on https://www.uni-potsdam.de/en/international/service/center/io/incoming.