Live courses via Zoom - that's how it works:
- Find your favorite course and book it (all live courses with zoom)
- Look forward to receiving an e-mail from your instructor or from the Academic Sports Service with a link and access data for the zoom meeting
- Your access data is also on the registration confirmation, which is displayed directly when you book your course (save it if you wish!).
Shortly before the course starts:
- Make sure your internet connection is working.
- If you wish to interact with your instructor, please switch on the camera (please switch off the microphone)
- Prepare workout area with towel or mat. If further materials are needed, you will receive an info in the e-mail in advance.
- Use the Zoom-Link or the access data to log in at Zoom and join in!
Info about Zoom:
- You can use Zoom via your browser or by downloading the app.
- For the sound on your mobile phone click on "join audio" or on "join audio via devices" in the lower left corner, on your PC click on "join audio via computer".
- In every basic setting of our Zoom Meetings, your picture and sound is switched off.