Wie andere Forschungsverbünde hat der SFB1287 beschlossen, aus SFB-Mitteln ab Januar 2020 keine Flüge zu Zielen zu finanziern, die in weniger als 1000km Entfernung (Flugkilometer) liegen und die mit anderen Verkehrsmitteln innerhalb von 12h erreichbar sind. Eine Abweichung von dieser Regel aus familiären (z.B. Kinderbetreuung) oder gesundheitlichen Gründen kann beantragt werden.
Fourth Summer School on Statistical Methods for Linguistics and Psychology
- Dates: 7-11 September 2020.
- Location: The summer school will be held at the Griebnitzsee campus of the University of Potsdam; this is about 15-20 minutes away from Berlin zoo station by train (this of course assumes that the trains are working as they are supposed to!). Lectures will be held in Haus 6. Please use bvg.de for planning your travel (by train or bus).
- Applications are closed. We had approximately 320 applications this year.
The First South Asian Forum on the Acquisition and Processing of Language (SAFAL)
The First South Asian Forum on the Acquisition and Processing of Language (SAFAL) aims to provide a platform to exchange research on sentence processing, verbal semantics, computational modeling, corpus-based psycholinguistics, neurobiology of language, and child language acquisition, among others, in the context of the subcontinent's linguistic landscape.
- Bhuvana Narasimhan is an Associate Professor of Linguistics at University of Colorado Boulder. Her research areas include descriptive semantics, how language influences thinking, and developmental psycholinguistics.
- Rajesh Bhatt is Professor of Linguistics in Department of Linguistics at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. His broad research interests are syntax, the syntax-semantics interface, semantics, Indo-Aryan languages, Tree Adjoining Grammars and computational linguistics.
AMLaP (Architecture and Mechanisms of Language Processing)
AMLaP 2020 will be held in the Griebnitzsee campus of the University of Potsdam, Germany, 3-5 Sept 2020.
Special session: Computational models of language processing.
- Registrations open: 1st April 2020
- Deadline for early bird registration: 6th June 2020