Mitgliedschaften und Tätigkeiten
Participation in committee
- “ Towards a democratically upgraded artificial intelligence” directed by Isabelle Szczepanski. European Science-Media Hub. European Parliamentary Research Services.
- Future Robots. Towards a Robotic Science of Human Beings. Università di Napoli Federico II. Institute of Cognitive Sciences and Technologies. 2019.
- Spatola, N. (2019). Artificial intelligence in the world of work and education, National Center for Territorial Public Function/Political Science School Lyon, february 2019.
- Spatola, N. (2018). Artificial intelligence and ongoing training. National Center for Territorial Public Function. Clermont-Ferrand, France, december 2018.
- Spatola, N. (2018). Consequences of data biases in the use of artificial intelligences in the economic world and in the organization of work. French grouping of the information industry. GFII Campus. Paris, France, december 2018.
- Spatola, N. (2018). Les processus attentionnels au quotidien de la perception à l’apprentissage. Auvergne Academic Continuing Education Center/Human Resources Development Center training day. Clermont-Ferrand, France, november 2018.
- Spatola, N. (2018). X Y Z Generation. Auvergne Academic Continuing Education Center/Human Resources Development Center training day. Clermont-Ferrand, France, may 2018.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the Science Bar (Structure of scientific research popularization, communication and valorization.)
- Spatola, N. (2019). The freedom in the cloud. Communication in CodeWeek. Clermont Ferrand, France, october 2019.
- Spatola, N. (2019). Quels sont les enjeux sociétaux des révolutions technologiques annoncées ?. Communication in ANDRH . Clermont Ferrand, France, june 2019.
- Spatola, N. (2019). Groupe et prise de décision. Communication in Jamespot day . Paris, France, june 2019.
- Spatola, N. (2017). Human Robot Interaction, what future? Communication in Videoform Festival on Human Robot Interaction (2017 edition). Clermont Ferrand, France, may 2017.
Popularization of science association:
The “bar des sciences” (“sciences’ bar”) on the thematics “Advance and innovation” (2017), “ Homo
Sapiens... sapiens ?” (2018), “Artificial intelligence in human society. A new form of evolution?”
(2018), “Big data, a bug in democracy 3.0?” (2019).
Pint of Science (2018 edition).
Cognitive Psychology (36 h)
This class was an introduction to the cognitive psychology. Topics included memory with theobjective to distinguish long-term memory, short-term memory and working memory; attentionalmechanisms and emotion. Each class consisted in a lecture course followed by an behaviouralexperiment on which students learned to write the different part of a scientific paper (Introduction,Methodology, Results, Discussion)
This class was an introduction to statistical analysis with a review of mean, standard deviation,median, etc. and their graphical representation. Students learned to calculate correlation and wereintroduced to regression. The second part of the class was focused on probability starting with thealeatory and probability system notion.Communication and Informatic tools (20h)The objective was to propose to all students to integrate all informatics skill needed to their universitycareer, included: Windows, Mac OS, Linux knowledge; Methods of presentation of a text file andformatting; Excel using with graphic, dynamic table, macro; animated computer-assisted presentation;information research on internet; database.
Faculty Methodology (30h)
The program was focused on the integration of students in university mechanism in a first part. Thesecond part asked students to learned APA norms and create an oral presentation on a scientificarticle, their work was presented during a class at the end of the semester.
Artificial intelligence in the socio-economic system (6h)
Introduction to the history and principles of "artificial intelligence"; machine learning architectures;economic impact of AI; big data; societal impact of AI.
Learning content development
Statistics, theory and informatic practice (40h)
Co-development of courses on descriptive statistical indices, correlations, regressions. Application oftheory on computer.
Phd Students representative in LAPSCO (Laboratoire de Psychologie Sociale et Cognitive),(2014-2017).Students representative in Scientific Council of Blaise Pascal University, (2014-2016).