One of the top reasons why startups fail is that teams break apart. Moreover, insufficient management of their limited resources negatively impacts early-stage startups.
To help your teams avoid these pitfalls we’ve put together a Train-the-Trainer format. Our training addresses startup advisors, academic staff at TTO's and entrepreneurial educators from all around the world. Let's learn more about how to support early-stage startups with agile project management, team building and communication together. Meet and exchange afterwards in an open networking.
In November and December, we are offering two hands-on online workshops, which can be also booked as a bundle:
- On November 18, 2022, we will host Anna Dick and Rebecca Meyer for a team building workshop, to learn about establishing an open communication culture and constructive handling of own conflicts in the startup team.
- On December 6, 2022, coach Tobias Große will teach us more on the facilitation of startup team management. He also provides us an overview of project management skills and agile methods such as Scrum, Design Thinking or Kanban, to kick-off a successful company.
Sign up for one or both of our workshops until November 11 and work with us on becoming better facilitators, startup advisors and project managers!
To sum it up:
- November 18 (Team Building): 9am - 2pm,
- December 6 (Team Management): 9am - 4:30pm.
- Where? Online via Zoom - sign up for either one, or both.
- Application deadline? November 11, 2022.
- Where to apply? Send an email to alisa.fluhreruuni-potsdampde - tell us your current position and why you're motivated to learn with us.
- Costs? Free of charge, but to receive your certificate you will need to attend at least 80% of the workshop time.
- Language? English.