Top Ten Reasons to Study at the University of Potsdam
10 Reasons to Study at the University of Potsdam
- Study at the best young university in Germany (Times Higher Education Young University Ranking 2018).
- Keep active and join one of our 600 sports courses for students.
- Be part of an international academic community with people from 119 countries.
- Max Planck Institutes, Fraunhofer Institutes… Benefit from the University’s co-operations with numerous research institutes of international acclaim.
- Get to Germany’s exciting capital Berlin in just 30 minutes by train.
- Ever fancied studying at a UNESCO World Heritage site? Welcome to our Campus Neues Palais and the adjoining Sanssouci Park.
- Get matched with a buddy or start a language exchange: We offer lots of programs that will make you feel at home.
- Need a break from studying? Try out swimming in one of Potsdam’s many lakes, discover the city by bike, or try any of the countless other activities the city has to offer.
- With one of Europe’s biggest film studios nearby, you might bump into a movie star on your way to university.
- Get an excellent education for free: We don’t charge any tuition fees.