Institut für Philosophie
Professur für Angewandte Ethik
International Conference "The Ethics of Embryo Donation"
April 7th-8th, 2016, Department of Philosophy and L-E-R, University of Potsdam, Germany
Conference Venue: Neues Palais 10, 14469 Potsdam, Haus 8, Foyer 0.60/0.61
Confirmed speakers include (in alphabetical order):
- Lucy Frith (University of Liverpool)
- Oliver Hallich (Universität Duisburg-Essen)
- Matthias Kettner (Universität Witten/Herdecke)
- Felicitas Krämer (Universität Potsdam)
- Helga Müller (http://www.dr-helga-mueller.de)
- Alina Omerbasic (Universität Potsdam)
- Guido Pennings (Universiteit Gent)
- Petra Thorn (Chair of the German Society for Fertility Counseling (www.bkid.de)
- Claudia Wiesemann (Universität Göttingen)
Attendance is free of charge, but space is limited, so please register via Ms Stefanie Erxleben. Please also contact us if you have any child care needs: firstname.lastname@example.org
A final program can be found here; you will find also our poster here.
For questions, please contact Prof. Dr. Felicitas Krämer
- Map Campus Neues Palais
- Map with information about accessibility
- Getting there with OpenStreetMap
- Arriving by public transport
Please note that only limited parking available!
For guests who arrive to the venue by bus, we recommend the exit of Campus University / Lindenallee.
Indication for those traveling by taxi: Please ask the taxi-driver to take you to the following address: Am Neuen Palais 10, Eingang Universität, Schranke. (Am Neuen Palais 10, Entry of the University, doorman/barrier).