- In individual sessions, a writing assistant will work together with you on your writing project, whether it is a seminar paper, an essay, meeting minutes, a report, a portfolio, a letter of reference, a letter of introduction for a stay abroad, or your master’s thesis.
- You can come to the Program at any time in the beginning, middle, or end of your writing process. We will take a look together to see where you are and how you can continue.
- We offer exchange and methods to get your text, your writing process, and your organization in tip-top shape.
- We will provide feedback on your texts and will continue helping you beyond the different phases of writing and your projects.
- You can decide for yourself when (beginning, middle, or end of the semester, or in the semester break), how often, and with which project you come to your session.
The assistance process doesn’t just help the person who’s looking for help; it also helps us all the time to learn something new: about writing, about other academic subjects, and not least about people.
Advising times and locations
Here’s an overview of our advising times at the University’s three campuses, as well as instructions on how to book an appointment.