Become a tutor at Zessko!
Student tutors come into action in the context of the Docendo Discimus program. This consists of preparatory tutor training and a seminar during the time that a tutor is offering his or her services.
As a tutor, you can earn - in addition to remuneration - credit points and a certificate, all while having many important experiences. If you would like to take on responsibility for a tutorial, please speak with your language instructor or contact us directly.
- What? 2 hour peer-tutoring on 3 days, 6 CPs depending on course regulations, 3 hours per week
- When? Friday 10am - 12pm: December 15, 2017; January 26, 2018
- For whom? The accompanying seminar is designed for all language tutors. It complements the tutor training during the first run of the tutorial.It is mandatory to attend the seminar in order to attain a certificate.
Tutor Training for Language Tutors
- What? Fourteen-day seminars of 4 hours each, 2 block days, 6 CPs depending on the course regulations, 3 hours per week
- When? Starting in the summer semester 2018
- For whom? Tutor training is designed for students who would like to offer their own tutorial in the semester after they receive their training.