The Studiumplus Curriculum Committee was formed to manage the curriculum for acquiring key competences. The Studiumplus Curriculum Committee
- Coordinates the courses offered in Studiumplus
- Makes decisions regarding proposals by students or teachers regarding issues of interpretation
- Issues guidelines for the recognition of credits as key competences
- Makes decisions in cases of doubt regarding credit recognition
- Reports to the Senate of the University of Potsdam about the application of BAMA-O and makes proposals if applicable for their reform.