1. Starting position
1.1 Outline of the project
- setting, occasion, motivation
- general objectives
- idea for realization involving digital media
1.2 Organizational embedding: Framework conditions of the work field
- department/course of studies, number of lecturers/tutors (student-teacher ratio), type of event, audience, relevance for the examination, etc.
1.3 Didactical objectives
- How is the teaching process shaped within the project? (cf. didactic fundamental catego-ries)
- Regarding fields of organisation, transfer of knowledge, communication and collabora-tion/learning guidance: Where does digital media support?
- Description of specific teaching objectives: What do I want to achieve as a teacher with my offer?
2. Detailed description of partial aspects of the e-teaching scenario
- Reflection of possibilities for communication, collaboration and practice respectively perfor-mance assessment in the virtual class room
- Concretization of the concept including content and temporal structure
- Description and classification of the online-supported phases/ activities in the context of the course
- Practical implementation, e.g. in Moodle: explanation/ didactic reasoning
- Determine open questions and anticipated problems
3. Realization of the project
- Definition of work packages (according to mandatory and optional criterias: what do I want to implement in any case, what can be added under ideal conditions)
- Resource planning (personnel and financial expenses)
- Clarification of responsibilities
- time schedule/ determination of milestones
here you can download the conception as a pdf file.