You are using an old browser with security vulnerabilities and can not use the features of this website.
The University of Potsdam committed publicly to the European Charter for Researchers and the associated Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers in a notice dated November 12, 2012.
The implementation of the Charter’s recommendations in a strategic process supported by scientific staff is meant to make it easier for researchers from Germany and abroad to pursue a career at the University of Potsdam.
The University is participating actively in this European-level initiative and is applying for the seal of the EU Commission for “Human Resources Excellence in Research.”
1. Internal analysis of status quo – December 2014
2. Strategic action plan – Following December 2014
3. Application to European Commission to recognize analysis and plan as well as publication of action plan online – September 2015
4. Implementation of action plan and periodic self-evaluation - September 2017
5. Short report to the Commission for external evaluation and renewal of the application for recognition - September 2019